Sunday, April 26, 2009

SDO Season 2's New Partner

Tonight, I am free to stay at home to do my own stuff.
SDO is one of my favorite online games.
When I received a message from Christ,
who is my new friend, said that he wanted to create
an account in SDO.
He asked me what is my SDO's ID.
Because he want to play with me.

I felt shocked that a new friend who will
challenged with me...xD haha...
Finally, he created his ID and we met in the Main Beach.
I created a room called VIP_Creamie's Room,
is a room that play classical mode dance.
I invited Christ...

He requested me to play lover mode in SDO.
But that beach lack of dancers...=x
Then we joined other group of people
to play lover mode...^^

I am "noob" in trend mode. So, I got the lowest
point in the game.
However, we are selected to take a couple photo...=)

No comments: