Monday, April 27, 2009

Interview for HomeDec 2009 Event

Today, I went to the Smart Reg System near the
7Eleven in Genting Klang to interview for the HomeDec event.
Before I reach the office, my toe injured by my shoes.=(
Keep bleeding...
I called the people in charged, Peggy to ask for the actual
place, because I am not sure where to go for interview.

Finally, I got into the office. I even forgot to take off my
shoe to walk onto the carpet...So shame~
I saw another two girls sat on the sofa,
waiting for Peggy to interview them.

I keep sweating there, even though the office is switching on
the air-conditioner...Peggy said the HomeDec Fair is full of
promoters already.=(

What a bad news for me?So disappointed when I heard
from her. But she said we still can be interviewed for
the other events coming soon.

After they have been interviewed, was my turn to sit for the oral
and typing test. I started nervous, because some of the vocabulary
were new for me and I don't know how to pronounce them...=x

However, Peggy said not bad, still can be improved.^^
And also my typing speed past the test requirement.
I filled in my personal details to wait for SRS email
when there are available jobs for events coming soon...

No comments: