Saturday, November 22, 2008

Script Writing So....So....Difficult

Yesterday, after discussed our group assignment,
then we need to start writing script already.

First of all, my group members gave me many ideas
and points on our storyline. After that they just ask
me to write the script, then they just keep chatting there...
T___T
I felt that everytime also let me be the script writer.
They had given points to me,but in Chinese.
I need to translate those points into English=(

Haiz...Am I too easy to get bully by others?
Coz I am a talkless people?=(

2 comments:

Rineekath said...

Huh.. ur group members so bad o.. bully my sis?! u must bully them next time.. JYJY~~ ^^ learn how to control them.. hehe

佳欣 said...

Hahaha~~sis also hope can control ppl one day o...xD But Chau Chau I also can't control well yet=(